The Cobalt® 9904-UDX-4K upconverts 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD to either UHD1 3840×2160 Square Division Multiplex (SDM) or Two-Sample Interleave (2SI) quad 3G-SDI based formats, or can output ST 2082 12G-SDI for single-wire 4K transport. With both 12G-SDI and quad 3G-SDI inputs, the 9904-UDX-4K can down convert 12G and quad UHD. The 9904-UDX-4K provides an HDMI 2.0 output for economical 4K video monitoring. The 9904-UDX-4K offers numerous options, including SDR-to-HDR conversion and color correction.
- High-density openGear comprehensive UHD UDX solution
- Full up/down conversion between HD/3G, ST 2082 12G-SDI single-wire, and SDM/2SI quad 3G-SDI based formats, with ST 2082 12G-SDI single-wire and quad 3G UHD available at both input and output
- Supports Square Division Multiplex (SDM) and Two-Sample Interleave (2SI) quad UHD formats
- 12G-SDI and quad 3G frame sync and user delay
- Supports SNMP and Cobalt’s Reflex (JSON) Protocols
- Full embedded audio processing with user delay offset and AES I/O
- Noise Reduction and Detail Enhancement provide image quality optimization