The Mid-Atlantic Region’s Premier Event is designed for video, broadcast and AV professionals, the 22nd annual Government Video Expo will feature a full exhibit floor with numerous training options, free seminars, keynotes, networking opportunities, and five new educational pavilions. This three-day event features a broad range of production, post production, streaming, display and delivery technologies on the exhibit floor, providing valuable information to media professionals working across multiple platforms for federal, state and local government, law enforcement, education, non-profits, and publicly funded institutions.
- Immerse yourself in a broad range of educational sessions, from panel discussions to tutorials to product demonstrations
- Hear from industry experts and thought leaders with continuous events at the Expo’s Government Video Theater and Drone Show Theater
- Visit the show’s exhibit floor to learn about and experiment with the newest video, audio and A/V technologies
- Explore the National Drone Show, co-located with the Expo, an exciting new event for UAV/UAS videographers that features demos, classes, screenings, and a drone flying cage.
- Attend the Government Learning Technology Symposium, a two-day event focused on the learning technologies that support distance learning in the Federal Government
- Improve your skills with the D.C. Post | Production Conference, three days of intensive, paid training co-located with Government Video Expo
- Connect with your D.C.-area colleagues through networking events, association gatherings, screenings, and user group meetings